Frequently Asked Questions
How does booking with Truzen work?
Truzen works in 3 simple steps:
- You set your preference for the type of massage and gender of therapist, the maximum distance you are willing to travel and the day/time period you are looking for an appointment.
- Truzen notifies our verified local therapists that meet your criteria and the first therapist to accept your request gets the appointment. You are sent an email and notification with the exact time and location of the appointment as well as the therapist’s profile.
- You travel to the therapist at the time of the appointment and enjoy a wonderful massage. Don't forget to review your therapist after the appointment and if you enjoyed your service add a tip.
Why is there a hold on my credit card? When will I be charged?
When a therapist accepts your appointment request we place a hold on your credit card for the full amount of the service to ensure that your card is in good standing. 24 hours prior to the appointment (or 30 minutes after the request is accepted, if booked within 24 hours) your credit card will be charged for the appointment.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations initiated by Truzen or the Service Provider at any point in time will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations initiated by the Client up to 24 hours prior to the appointment, or within 30 minutes of appointment confirmation (whichever is later), will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations initiated by the Client within 24 hours of the appointment and more than 30 minutes after appointment confirmation, including "no-shows" will be charged the full amount of the service.
How does Tipping work? Does Truzen take any portion of Tips?
If you receive good service tipping is highly encouraged but never required. Only the Credit Card Transaction Fee is taken from Tips. Everything else goes directly to the Therapist. Tips are aggregated together in order to not disclose individual amounts tipped by clients.